Alcon DAILIES TOTAL1®
Water gradient technology provides exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
A Contact Lens that feels like nothing on the eye.
- A CUSHION OF MOISTURE: Almost 100% water at the very outer surface of the contact lens for exceptional comfort.
- HIGHEST BREATHABILITY: As compared to all daily disposable contact lenses, for white healthy-looking eyes.
- A SMOOTH GLIDING SURFACE ALL DAY: Even after 16 hours of wear, DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses maintain a smooth, silky lubricious surface.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU IF:
- You want exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
- You want highly breathable daily disposable contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
Johnson & Johnson ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY with HydraLuxe™ TECHNOLOGY
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-Day contact lenses are designed with HydraLuxe™ Technology to help keep your eyes feeling comfortable throughout the demands of your day. This daily contact lens has has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film each day, providing all-day performance and excellent comfort, vision and handling.
- If your eyes feel tired from staring at digital devices or working in challenging environments, ACUVUE OASYS ®1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology daily contact lenses can help with your demanding days. Available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions.
- Provides exceptional performance and helps make the feeling of tired eyes a thing of the past.
- Designed to help make your world appear sharper, brighter, clearer.
- ACUVUE OASYS® Brand 1-Day Contact Lenses are daily disposable contact lenses available in convenient 90-day packs.
- The highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens.*
- Experience all-day comfort, vision and handling with our exclusive HydraLuxe™Technology. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film, providing all-day comfort and performance.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.